Copyright © The Minimalist Chef
Design by Dzignine
Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Viva España! Welcome home, The Minimalist Chef!

Oh, hi, Blogspot!  It's been awhile, hasn't it.

On August 1st my time was up in Spain, and I had to get on the plane to return to the USA.  Throughout all the places I traveled through in Spain, fantastic cuisine was shoveled into mouth by the spoonful at every meal.  I was even able to bring back some cheap, exotic spices: saffron, rose petals, star anise, and some very good quality olive oil.  I'm very excited to be able to integrate these into my recipes for the blog!

Unfortunately I don't have a recipe to post today, but tomorrow I have a fantastic tea brewing demonstration and a review of one of my favorite teas.  But please, enjoy the following pictures from my trip to Spain!  If you have any recipe requests or questions, please feel free to comment! 

Adios! Hasta mañana!


Bull fighting ring.


Yummy dessert!  It was a flan covered in a chocolate gelatinous...covering.  Absolutely delicious!

Much of Spain's architecture is heavily influenced by Muslim architecture, as seen here in La Alhambra.


0 comments:

Post a Comment